Mr Bernhard Telgmann
Mr. Bernhard Telgmann joined Suzlon 2017. He is an expert in global technology driven plant engineering and construction business. He is a strategist with keen sense of product innovation growth opportunities and drives successful development and launch of new products and technologies, ensuring reduced time to market and cost.
He has more than 30 years of experience across engineering thermal power plants, consulting in fuel cells and wind energy.
He has sound knowledge in product development, engineering and project execution in system and solution business.
Prior to Suzlon, he held leadership roles in IAC, Senvion and Siemens. He is active in advisor roles across renewable industry incl. hydrokinetic.
- Experienced international executive with 30 years of working in the energy sector, thereof 17 years in renewables / wind power
- GM and Experte in global technology driven plant engineering and construction business
- Strategist with keen sense of business growth opportunities by product innovations and new sales channels
- President of Technology Group, Suzlon Energy Ltd.
- telesystemEnergy, hydrokinetic – Senior Technology Board Advisor
- IAC Interaction Consultants - Senior Board Advisor
- EVP Product & Technology, Senvion (CTO)
- EVP - Region Asia Pacific, Siemens Wind Power (CEO)
- Head of Global Projects & Logistics, Siemens Wind Power
- Director Engineering, Siemens Power Generation
- Dipl.-Ingenieur, Mechanical Engineering / Thermo-, Fluid-dynamic